Kim “Sarge” Harrington brings over 20 years of sales management, training, and consulting experience in the US and abroad. He is a veteran of both the mortgage and real estate industries and has served in both the United States Marine Corps and the California Highway Patrol. In the span of his career, he was ranked 25th nationwide for sales volume and 5th for sales units by Mortgage Originator Magazine. Kim also holds his Series 7 and Series 66 Securities designations as well as Life, Health, & Annuity licenses in several states.
Outside of the office, Kim volunteers with Mothers Against Drunk Driving, the American Cancer Society, and Habitat for Humanity to name a few. He also enjoys spending time with his wife of 24 years, his 3 children, his 2 grandsons, and his 2 pups.
Why the call-sign “sarge”?
Kim served as a Sergeant during his 6-year tenure in the United States Marine Corps. It has been said that the Sergeant is the backbone of the military, and this is the role he plans to assume at XINNIX as well.
What Kim brings to the table:
- 20+ years of sales management, training, and consulting experience
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills
- Proven ability to cultivate and maintain effective relationships with clients
- Series 7 and Series 66 Securities Designation
- Life, Health & Annuity Licenses in GA, FL, NC, VA, MD, DC, and NJ
Four things you might not know about “Sarge”:
- He speaks Japanese and is an oragami master
- He enjoys snacking on jelly beans and riding Harleys (never at the same time, of course).
- As a native New Yorker, he roots for the Mets, the Jets, and the Nicks
- He joined the United States Marine Corps 6 months before graduating from high school. OORAH!