With more than 30 years of diverse retail mortgage banking experience, Casey is one of the most influential and trusted leaders in the industry. A close adviser to prominent executives across the nation, she has the proven ability to lead and transform organizations. Cunningham’s passion for professional standards, education, sales productivity and accountability has empowered professionals across the nation to experience more fulfilling and productive careers.
Casey has served as Executive Vice President of a $4 billion dollar mortgage company and earned recognition as one of the highest-ranking executives in the industry. Since establishing XINNIX in 2002, Casey has recruited and led talented men and women from diverse industries to help XINNIX become the most recognized and acclaimed sales and leadership training academy in the mortgage industry.
Additionally, the Atlanta Women’s Pacesetters List recognized Casey as the city’s fifth most influential female business owner. She has also been named one of the Top Female Entrepreneurs by Atlanta Woman Magazine. Most recently, she was named one of HousingWire’s Women of Influence in 2015 and a 2016 Roaring Twenty awards winner with NAWRB, the National Association of Women in Real Estate Businesses.
In addition to leading a thriving company, Casey is a national keynote speaker, and her knowledge of the industry and exposure to thousands of mortgage companies and leaders allows her to speak first-hand about industry trends, best practices and growth strategies. Outside of the office, Casey loves fly fishing, playing sports, and spending time with her husband Rob and two beautiful daughters.
Why the call-sign “Blade”?
Casey’s ability to cut to the chase and her sharp business know-how inspired this call sign.
What Casey brings to the table:
- Over 30 years of mortgage industry experience
- Firsthand knowledge of the mortgage industry trends, best practices and growth strategies
- A nationally recognized publishing record with respected magazines such as Mortgage Banking Magazine, National Mortgage Professional Magazine and more
Four things you might not know about our CEO:
- Casey tamed parrots in college to earn extra cash for tuition.
- At the age of 12, she lived in Puerto Rico with her grandparents to learn her family’s heritage. Both grandparents only spoke Spanish and Casey only spoke English!
- Once played an entire softball game with appendicitis and only went to the hospital after the game was won!
- Won “most talented” in her high school beauty contest with a dance to “Summer Lovin” from the movie Grease.