Fantastic training opportunity to join a highly respected training academy
For the mortgage leader that enjoys a growing, entrepreneurial environment, XINNIX offers you a unique opportunity to step into an influential, exciting role and serve as a guide and inspiration to our clients with a company in the business of training and influencing mortgage professionals (Loan Officers, Sales Managers and Executives).
XINNIX has received 16 culture awards recognizing it’s continued Business Growth, Technology Innovation and has been rated one of the Best Places To Work in Atlanta the past 3 years.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Ability to create and foster relationships with students over long periods of time
- Ability to hold students accountable to the disciplines instilled within each Performance Program
- Support and mentor new Loan Officers entering the business within the ORIGINATOR program
- Conducts training via webinars and live, when required
- Delivers existing training curriculum based on student needs. Includes training in sales skills, communication skills, presentations skills, time management, business planning, etc.
- Develops new training and enhances content of existing training curriculum as needed
- Investigates available training methods and procedures to determine the most effective way to conduct training
- Find solutions to business issues, make recommendations, and answer student inquiries
- Leads or works on special projects as required
- Works cross-functionally with all departments in organization
- 3+ years mortgage management experience required and 5+ years loan origination experience required
- Demonstrates advanced understanding of the mortgage industry
- 1+ year(s) presentation or training experience preferred but not required
- Exhibits polished, professional presence with confidence
- Demonstrates a passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Effectively conveys information/ideas through verbal & written communication to individuals and groups
- Uses appropriate interpersonal style and communication methods to gain acceptance of an idea or counsel others
- Demonstrates excellent listening and observation skills
- Demonstrates superior attention-to-detail and solid organizational skills
- Works independently with minimal supervision
- Demonstrates flexibility and readiness to modify approach as situations require
- Works well within a team environment
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite computer software skills
Salary & Benefits Package
We offer a well-appointed, energizing work atmosphere in a professional setting, competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Comprehensive company training program
- Competitive compensation and commission incentives
- Employee health and dental benefits
- 401K savings plan
- Tremendous opportunities for long-term career advancement
Interested, qualified candidates should download the XINNIX Employment Application and send it along with your resume to info@XINNIX.com or fax to 678.325.3539. If you have what it takes to succeed with a growing, dynamic company, we look forward to hearing from you!
XINNIX is currently seeking 2 Business Development Representatives!
Mission: To generate business by serving mortgage companies and individuals in helping them achieve both their short and long term growth goals utilizing our products and services.
Description: The Business Development Representative role is the entry level sales position at XINNIX, and requires no prior sales experience. The role reports to the National Sales Manager and is responsible for making out bound calls. The purpose of the call is to qualify potential leads and set an appointment to be followed up by a team member.
Responsibilities and expectations of the position:
- Ability to create and execute outbound cold call strategies
- Follow up with an email to each outbound cold call made
- Ability to conduct cold and warm calls
- Set appointments for assigned sales executives
- Responsible for projects as assigned by National Sales Manger
- Maintain the data integrity within XINNIX Sales Systems
- Sales experience and extroverted personality
- Effective listening skills
- Ability to convert clients needs and expectations into viable appointments
- Strong written and oral communication ability
- Good organizational and prioritization abilities
- Reasonable attention to detail
- The ability to understand a client’s needs & translate that into a business concept is very important
- Microsoft Office suite of products
- Basic knowledge of sales CRMs
If you meet the above minimum requirements, please send your resume to sonic@XINNIX.com.