Who will benefit from this program?
- Loan officers
- Loan officer assistants (with sales and marketing responsibilities)
- Branch managers
- Sales managers
What you will learn
EDGE is designed and delivered by previous top producers specifically for mortgage professionals. The EDGE empowers experienced loan officers with the strategies, tools and motivation to experience immediate results – with a week-by-week improvement in prospecting and production. Each session is packed with strategies proven to help loan officers grow their business.
EDGE empowers loan officers to experience a measurable increase in production through:
- Building a strategic business plan designed to generate a sustainable business
- Increasing market share and loyalty among key referral sources
- Focusing on effective marketing and consistent prospecting activities
- Developing referral sources through a proven and methodical approach
During this powerful eight week series, a loan officer will walk away with The Four Pillars of Success in sales. Each pillar is critical to the process of building a purchase business of key referral sources – the Key Targets®. They'll also receive a strategic plan (Navigation Plan®) for increased production. It provides the methodology of time management and outlines key activities that will ensure predictable success long term.
During these eight power-packed classes, a loan officer will:
Class 1 – Marketing Effectively
- Be evaluated against the six attributes of the most successful loan officers to effectively prioritize opportunities to grow a pipeline
- Identify specific Key Targets® to create a predictable referral source business
- Learn how to profile Key Targets® and create marketing strategies that get their attention
- Know how to effectively obtain an appointment with a Key Target® to increase production
Class 2 – Building Relationships
- Receive a proven process for conducting quality one-on-one appointments with Key Targets®
- Identify a unique selling proposition to increase referrals
- Receive a customizable one-on-one presentation to effectively showcase a value proposition
- Be equipped to overcome the most common Key Target® objections with confidence
Class 3 – Following Through
- Receive important business disciplines for executing on daily priorities
- Learn a process to exceed commitments and build a respected reputation
- Obtain the various sources for creating value-added marketing pieces to maximize name recognition
- Gain the insight and mindset of a fanatic in achieving excellence in business
Class 4 – Delivering Value
- Build a team committed to providing great service to Key Targets®
- Gain a structured process for productive processor meetings
- Be able to leverage every closing with highly effective marketing strategies for more business
- Learn a post-closing strategy that will effectively grow repeat business from customers and Key Targets®
Class 5 – Efficiency in Time Management
- Create a blueprint for success through writing and implementing a Navigation Plan®
- Leverage a planning process that maximizes prospecting time every day
- Measure marketing activity with Key Targets® to ensure success in owning a marketplace
Class 6 – Overview of Call Reluctance
- Discover the number one secret to success in sales based on 40 years of research
- Learn what sales call reluctance is and how much it costs a sales person monthly
- Understand the traits of natural self-promoters and the three critical techniques they employ to dominate their sphere of influence
Class 7 – Overcoming Call Reluctance
- Be assessed for specific types of sales call reluctance and its financial impact on production.
- Learn mortgage-specific strategies and prescriptions to address the 12 types of sales call reluctance.
- Create a personal implementation plan to overcome sales call reluctance long term.
Class 8 – Art of Implementation
- Evaluate prospecting activity to predict future production and continue the momentum
- Receive key formulas for implementation to achieve professional goals
- Determine top three action items that will impact success
- Implement a daily morning and evening routine to save valuable time
- Establish a process for maintaining an impactful Navigation Plan®
The EDGE Online Series is delivered through eight 60-minute, live webinars focused on building the most critical loan officer skills: time management, business development and effective sales prospecting. The lessons are comprehensive and divided into manageable modules that allow loan officers to continue working their business while learning how to grow their production. Each interactive session includes handouts that students follow and complete during the training – ensuring engagement, comprehension, and retention.
In addition to live webinars, the EDGE Online Series includes required weekly assignments that are reviewed by seasoned XINNIX instructors. This accountability helps Loan Officers stay on the path to growth, ensuring the new habits taught will become second nature after the sessions are complete.
The EDGE Online Series students also receive over 50 post-class business tools at no additional cost. Combined with the training, these tools help loan officers generate and sustain a measurable increase in production. The program includes tools such as:
… and many more.
Expect no hype, fluff or fancy lectures. Simply put, EDGE Online Series arms loan officers with the knowledge necessary to increase referrals and production.
For loan officers who desire to increase production, cultivate new referral partners, develop a powerful business plan or implement a more effective marketing campaign, the EDGE Online Series is the answer. Get the EDGE today!