- Identify four basic communication styles of customers and loan officers
- Adjust their communication style to effectively communicate with customers and loan officers
- Avoid negative listening habits that interfere with communication
- Enhance e-mail communications by implementing six key tips
- Conduct customer and loan officer phone calls with increased professionalism and focus
- Professionally address customer concerns and objections using a four step process
Enhancing communication and partnership between loan officers and their processing teams
- On Demand
- Two 60-minute, on-demand classes featuring seasoned XINNIX Performance Specialists who share their proven best practices
- Students will gain access to valuable business tools so they can take their learnings beyond the classroom
Sales support professionals play a vital role in the success of your operation. POWER equips your sales support with best practices to make an impact on your business and thrive in today’s mortgage environment.
This program helps operations teams to:
- Effectively partner with loan officers to provide an exemplary customer experience
- Fully embrace a “Raving Fan” customer service mindset
- Enhance communication with customers and loan officers
- Implement best practices for building stronger relationships with loan officers
- Assist loan officers in maintaining a pipeline through effective weekly team meetings
- Determine how to assist loan officers in delivering exceptional service with a passionate spirit
Register for POWER today!
POWERTwo, 60-minute recorded classes$399.00/person
Personalized Development Plan
XINNIX is dedicated to your success. Whatever your professional goals, we can create a learning plan tailored to your needs.
Answer a few simple questions to receive your plan.
2 to 4 More Units per Month
XINNIX clients report a lift of an additional 2 to 4 units per month
Understand the XINNIX difference.
Continue your XINNIX journey with THE COMPLETE LOAN APPLICATION, setting the stage for success through a focus on application quality, customer service and creating raving fans.