Empowering mortgage managers with the business development and recruiting tools they need to lead their sales teams to incredible production
- In Person
- Live Webinar
Strong leadership is the cornerstone of success.
Effective managers do more than just give orders. They motivate and empower the ones they are leading to reach their full potential. As one of the few mortgage-specific sales management training programs in the industry, the LEADERSHIP™ Series empowers managers to guide their branches and offices to measurably increased production. With expert instruction and real-world assignments, managers will leverage proven strategies, business disciplines, and valuable insight to successfully lead, retain, and recruit a highly productive sales force.
Need guidance? Our team is ready to help.
LEADERSHIP™ Series attendees will acquire a proven methodology to:
- Measurably improve loan officer prospecting
- Accelerate purchase production from current originators
- Implement effective recruiting strategies to grow a sales team
- Annually increase sales force retention
- Gain in overall market share
LEADERSHIP™ Series can be delivered in two formats:
LEADERSHIP™ Series Live
- In-Person: Two-day, in-person workshop at a location chosen by the XINNIX client. This program includes hands-on training, practice, and execution with immediate, measurable results.
LEADERSHIP™ Series Online
- Live Webinar: Four 60-minute, instructor-led webinars and one 4-hour Recruiting Workshop.
Register for LEADERSHIP™ Series today!
Free Personalized Consultation
XINNIX is dedicated to your success. Whatever your professional goals, we can create a learning plan tailored to your needs.
Answer a few simple questions to receive personalized advice on the right programs to elevate your production.
Over Half a Billion in Production
Within 90 days after the XINNIX workshop, one client’s managers hired 17 high-performing loan officers, representing $584 million in production.
Understand the XINNIX difference.
Continue your XINNIX journey with EDGE to arm your team with sales and marketing strategies that will increase your purchase production and empower you to build a sustainable business.