A webinar series for loan officers and their referral sources, providing must-know information, timely market insights and inspiration for success
- Live Webinar
- Six classes exclusively for loan officers
- Six classes in which loan officers can invite up to three of their referral sources
- Each one-hour webinar features a XINNIX Performance Specialist, well-known author, motivational speaker or subject matter expert
Sharpen your skills and provide valuable content to your partners with ENERGY, our class for loan officers and their key referral sources.
ENERGY ensures students:
- Gain insight into key business disciplines that lead to greater success
- Receive valuable direction in critical business areas
- Stay energized and motivated to consistently pursue excellence throughout the year
Previous topics include:
- Impactful One on One’s
- Business Planning for Success
- Top Producer Strategies
- Powerful Presentations
…and many more!
Register for ENERGY today!
ENERGY Webinar - 12 month subscription ($41 per class)2:00 pm Eastern12 One-hour webinars$499.00/person
ENERGY Webinar - 3 month subscription ($66 per class)2:00 pm Eastern3 One-hour webinars$199.00/person
ENERGY Webinar - Powerful 1 on 1'sWed, May 9, 20182:00 pm Eastern1 hour$99.00/person
ENERGY Webinar - Do What You Love…Love What You DoWed, Jun 13, 20182:00 pm Eastern1 hour$99.00/person
ENERGY Webinar - From Rate Shopper to Raving FanWed, Jul 11, 20182:00 pm Eastern1 hour$99.00/person
Personalized Development Plan
XINNIX is dedicated to your success. Whatever your professional goals, we can create a learning plan tailored to your needs.
Answer a few simple questions to receive your plan.
9 Out of 10 Increase Referral Sources
Within 6 weeks of a XINNIX workshop, 87% of ALL loan officers (9 out of 10) see an increase of new referral sources sending them business as a direct result of the program.
Understand the XINNIX difference.
Continue your XINNIX journey with PERFORMANCE BOOSTERS, a series of high impact videos that reinforce and refresh XINNIX strategies and best practices.