Who will benefit from this course?
- Administrative assistants
- Junior loan officers
- Anyone in a supporting role to a loan officer
What you will learn
POWER Online is designed for anyone directly supporting the sales effort who is interested in growing and succeeding in today’s mortgage environment. The program helps operations teams to:
- Effectively partner with loan officers to provide an exemplary customer experience
- Fully embrace a “Raving Fan” customer service mindset
- Enhance communication with customers and loan officers
Class 1 – The Power of Communication
- Identify four basic communication styles of customers and loan officers.
- Adjust communication style to effectively communicate with customers and loan officers.
- Avoid negative listening habits that interfere with communication.
- Enhance e-mail communications by implementing six key tips.
- Conduct customer and loan officer phone calls with increased professionalism and focus.
- Professionally address customer concerns and objections using a four step process.
Class 2 – The Power of Partnerships
- Implement best practices for building stronger relationships with loan officers.
- Assist loan officers in maintaining a pipeline through effective weekly team meetings.
- Discover how to serve loan officers with a passionate spirit.
- Determine how to assist loan officers in delivering exceptional service.
POWER Online is comprised of two, sixty-minute on-demand classes featuring seasoned instructors who share proven best practices. Each interactive session includes a handout that students follow and complete during the training – ensuring engagement, comprehension, and retention. In addition, POWER Online also includes valuable business tools such as:
... and more.
Looking to empower a processing team with the skills needed to provide top-notch customer service and positively impact production? Tap into POWER today!