Casey “Blade” CunninghamCEO & Founder
Casey Cunningham is our commander and chief here at XINNIX and a powerhouse of experience, industry knowledge and exceptional leadership skills. She founded XINNIX with her husband Rob Cunningham in 2002, and has led the organization to become the most proven and highly acclaimed mortgage training program in the country.
If you have met Casey, you know she is constantly working to achieve excellence in all things, and striving to make her business and her team the best it possibly can be.MORE >
Casey was raised in Jacksonville, Florida and went on to study marketing at Wofford College and Georgia State University. Casey began her career as a loan officer and quickly became a top producer with an annualized production of $60 million and 500 closed loans. Casey spear-headed the design and development of two of the most successful retail mortgage training programs in the country. She served as the Executive Vice President of a $4 billion mortgage company and was one of the highest ranking females in the mortgage banking industry. During her time in training development Casey discovered an incredible passion for sharing her knowledge and industry experience with others and assisting them in achieving the infinite possibilities in their lives. From that passion, XINNIX was born.
Casey is married, has two beautiful little girls, Reagan and Ryan and the family dog, Buddy. On the weekends, you can find Casey fly fishing, reading, playing sports, watching sports, cheering on the GA Bulldogs and/or traveling with her family.
What Casey brings to the table:
- Over 29 years of mortgage industry experience
- Named one of Atlanta’s fifth most influential women by Atlanta Women’s Pacesetters list
- Named one of the Top Female Entrepreneurs by Atlanta Woman Magazine
- Named a HousingWire's Woman of Influence in 2015
- 2016 Roaring Twenty award winner with the National Association of Women in Real Estate Business
- Firsthand knowledge of the mortgage industry trends, best practices and growth strategies
- Nationally recognized columnist who is regularly published in respected magazines such as Mortgage Banking Magazine, National Mortgage Professional Magazine and more
Why the call-sign “Blade”?
Casey’s ability to cut to the chase and her sharp business know-how are what inspired this call sign.
Four things you might not know about our CEO:
- Casey tamed parrots in college to earn extra cash for tuition.
- At the age of 12, she lived in Puerto Rico with her grandparents in order to learn her family’s heritage. Both grandparents only spoke Spanish and Casey only spoke English!
- Once played an entire softball game with appendicitis and only went to the hospital after the game was won!
- Won “most talented” in her high school beauty contest with a dance to “Summer Lovin” from the movie Grease.
Jack "Falcon" KaraszewskiEVP Business Development
As a seasoned veteran of the mortgage industry, our EVP Jack Karaszewski is one of the key components that make up the heart and soul of XINNIX. Jack originally hails from Buffalo, New York and earned a degree in business administration after receiving a full basketball scholarship from the University of Buffalo. Jack led the team as captain to two NCAA tournaments during his time there.
Jack has applied the same drive off the court in the mortgage industry for the past 38 years and has an exceptional track record of leadership, success and team building.MORE >
As the former President of five different mortgage companies, Jack has the “pulse” of the industry and the knowledge to better serve our customers. Jack specializes in providing consultations with clients to properly guide them toward the programs and services that will fit their needs and deliver the ROI they desire.
Jack lives with his wife Lynn in Alpharetta, Georgia and is the proud father of Jennie, Brian and Eric. He is also grandfather to Luke and Julia. Jack has a passion for golf and spends his free time exploring the best courses across the country.
What Jack brings to the table
- Extensive knowledge of every facet of the mortgage industry
- Thorough understanding of the challenges of mortgage companies, big or small
- Impeccable reputation and relationships throughout the industry
- Exceptional leadership skills and executive insight
Why the call sign “Falcon”?
Jack’s ability to “swoop” in and provide customers with sound industry advice and solutions is what give him this call sign.
Four things you might not know about our EVP:
- Played semi-pro basketball after work for a few years after graduating from college
- Is a huge Buffalo Bills fan
- Loves a good bone-in rib eye steak and a bag of Grandma Utz’s potato chips
- Is the self-designated XINNIX office prankster
Sarah “Ice” FedericoSenior Vice President, Training & Operations
Originally from Ohio, Sarah began her career in the mortgage industry at Quicken Loans, after earning a degree in marketing and business management from Northwood University.
During her eight-year tenure at Quicken, Sarah climbed from mortgage banker to executive mortgage banker, and was the recipient of several industry honors including the President’s Club and Top Revenue Producer. She was responsible for maintaining a production level of $36 million annually, and became a respected mentor for rookie loan officers.MORE >
After relocating to Georgia with her husband Brett, Sarah decided to spread her knowledge and passion for the industry, and joined the XINNIX training team. Today, Sarah has had a hand in almost every aspect of XINNIX and is a wealth of knowledge for the programs and services that meet our customers’ needs. Sarah attributes her success to a relentless dedication to serving our clients.
What Sarah brings to the table:
- Mastery of mortgage loan guidelines
- Lead conversion expertise
- Customization of training programs
- “Wow” customer experience
- Leadership and sales development
- 10+ years of sales training covering both business-to-business and direct-to-consumer sales
Why the call-sign “Ice”?
Sarah’s ability to stay calm and collected under pressure is what gives her this “cool” call sign.
Four things you might not know about our VP:
- Sarah is the office health guru and will run her third half-marathon this year. Her next big goal is to complete a triathlon.
- Was married on April Fool’s Day. No joke!
- Has two adorable boxers, Fergie and Nina.
- Is a Detroit Redwings hockey fan “All the way!”
Rick "Doc" CarterVP Learning Systems and Technology
Bringing extensive experience in companywide learning and development and district and corporate internal communications with a Fortune 50 global transportation company, and several other smaller businesses. He has a comprehensive understanding of the learning ecosystem and organizational development from analysis, design, development, delivery, and implementation, successfully applying and managing proven learning and performance principles and technology solutions in training projects as well as complex learning programs.MORE >
Rick and his wife Celia live on a mountain in Woodstock, GA, and while the proud parents of Jason, Erica, and Derek, they find great joy in their grandchildren, Makenzie, Luke, Makayla, and Reese.
What Rick brings to the table:
- Significant knowledge and application in performance management throughout the employee engagement lifecycle
- Broad network of learning and technical professionals worldwide
- Understanding of organizational development and the processes required to successfully implement learning solutions and performance initiatives
- Experience in applying simulations and performance support solutions to complex leadership development and operational business applications
Why the call-sign “Doc”?
Rick enjoys helping clients find solutions to their learning and performance business challenges and has an ability to work out effective solutions in his “laboratory”
Four things you might not know about Rick:
- Rick graduated from the University of Wisconsin—Oshkosh with a degree in Education and Journalism
- He worked his way through school as a Honda motorcycle mechanic
- He enjoys kayaking with his wife and hiking with his family, as well as reading history
- The passion of his life is teaching and mentoring in his church and in small groups