Tony Gostomski’s career spans over 30 years across finance and accounting, training and mortgage and financial services, making him the perfect fit to serve as XINNIX’s Chief Financial Officer. Prior to joining XINNIX, Tony spent 20 years working for Sandler Training as their Chief Financial Officer, and has managed multi-million dollar operations for Coca-Cola Enterprises, ARAMARK, London Fog and Katzenburg Brothers.
Why the call-sign “TIGEr”?
Tony has been dubbed “Tiger” for his get-it-done attitude and his approach of taking time to fully assess a project or process in its current state before striking to improve efficiencies
What Tony brings to the table:
- Over 30 years’ experience across finance and accounting, training and mortgage and financial services, 20 of which were spent with a global training leader
- His astute attention to detail partnered with his ability to assess the entire scope of a project
- His passion for improving efficiencies
Four things you might not know about Tony:
- He is a big fan of action movies and regularly inserts movie quotes into everyday conversations
- He loves spending time outdoors and enjoys hiking, fly fishing, kayaking, biking, bowhunting, golfing and spending time at the beach
- He is a serious beer aficionado and enjoys touring microbreweries locally and when he travels
- He is a serious wine-lover and currently has over 300 bottles in his home