Steve’s 31-year career before XINNIX involved various leadership roles with Unilever, one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies. He served as VP for the East Coast and VP of the Project Management Office. He was also represented Unilever as part of a global sales team, where he worked with businesses around the world on sales process development.
Steve brings his vast and unique experience to XINNIX, where he coordinates and manages a multitude of projects. His expertise includes the budget creation and management, project charters and building efficient processes for operations.
Steve lives with his beautiful wife, Gwendy. They have three wonderful children and are the proud grandparents to eight grandchildren.
Why the call-sign “Eagle”?
Steve watches over projects with his precise “eagle eyes”.
What Steve brings to the table:
- Knowledge and experience in managing large scale organizations
- Understanding of business processes, strategic planning, financial planning, and sales plan execution
- Experience in the planning and management of merger and acquisition corporate projects
Four things you might not know about Steve:
- Graduated from the University of South Carolina with a degree in psychology and a minor in business
- Favorite hobby is biblical study
- Loves watching his grandchildren play soccer and basketball and run track
- Is a connoisseur of good music and enjoys going to concerts