Sarah proved her incredible talent, intuition, and dedication to the mortgage industry early in her career. During her eight-year tenure at Quicken, she advanced from mortgage banker to executive mortgage banker and was the recipient of several industry honors, including the President’s Club and Top Revenue Producer. She was responsible for maintaining a production level of $36 million annually and became a respected mentor for rookie loan officers.
Sarah has served as the head of multiple departments at XINNIX, including sales, marketing, and business development. She has become a trusted advisor and consultant to mortgage executives for customizing learning and development plans. Sarah specializes in creating solutions for mortgage companies around the country, leading to increased sales production, stronger leadership, and a more sustainable business model. She has a wealth of knowledge about the programs and services that meet our customers’ needs. Sarah attributes her success to a relentless dedication to serving our clients.
Outside of the office, Sarah enjoys running, traveling, reading, sailing, being outdoors with her husband and two dogs, and volunteering in her community.
Why the call-sign “Ice”?
Sarah’s ability to stay calm and collected under pressure gives her this “cool” call sign.
What Sarah brings to the table:
- Mastery of mortgage loan guidelines
- Lead conversion expertise
- Customization of training programs
- “Wow” customer experience
- Leadership and sales development
- 10+ years of sales training covering both business-to-business and direct-to-consumer sales
Four things you might not know about our SVP:
- Is the office health guru and spends her free time training for marathons.
- Was married on April Fool’s Day. No joke!
- Has two adorable boxers, Fergie and Nina.
- Is a Detroit Redwings hockey fan “all the way!”