Rob brings 20+ years of investment, mortgage production and business development expertise to XINNIX, including experience as a number-one ranked mortgage sales leader at one of the world’s largest investment banking firms. His resume also encompasses 10 combined years of service in the United States Air Force, commercial aviation and leadership experiences from around the world. His creativity and insights help leaders and sales professionals think differently, compete better and win in the rapidly evolving mortgage space.
Rob was a freshman walk-on for his college football team at the University of Georgia, earned a USAF ROTC college scholarship after a career-ending knee injury, and served as a USAF instructor and combat pilot, leading dozens of missions during the Desert Storm conflict. Now he uses his unique background to help lead the XINNIX team and customers toward success. Rob works with clients to clarify vision and pursue new opportunities, matching programs and services that best fit their needs.
Rob lives with his wife, Casey in Milton, Georgia, and is the proud father of two kind, talented and athletic young daughters. He has a passion for college football, fly-fishing and fitness, and spends a lot of his free time coaching and volunteering for school activities.
Why the call-sign “Stealth”?
He continues to come up with incredible ideas out of no where to drive the company forward.
What Rob brings to the table:
- Extensive knowledge of the mortgage industry
- Thorough understanding of the challenges of mortgage companies, big or small
- Impeccable reputation and relationships throughout the industry
- Exceptional leadership skills and executive insight
Four things you might not know about our Co-founder:
- Flew 727 and L-1011 jets for Delta Air Lines before a furlough led to his career change into financial services.
- Is a huge Georgia Bulldog football fan
- Loves Mexican food and believes coffee is the “nectar of the gods”
- Would some day love to produce a major motion picture