Ralph Remy is a graduate of Florida International University with a BA in Finance. Ralph has been in the financial services and mortgage industry for over 20 years, with the majority of that time served in leadership roles in various capacities among the retail banking and residential lending divisions of multiple large banking institutions.
Ralph was entrusted with opening a new retail mortgage office as a Market Manager for a publicly traded bank where he was also awarded the Gallup Great Workplace Award in 2013. This award is given to leaders that create a superior work environment including encouraging and supporting a great workplace with highly engaged employees. Additionally, Ralph is a former Top Sales Producer and President’s Club recipient as a Branch Manager.
In his current role as the VP of training at XINNIX, Ralph oversees the day-to-day activities of the training team and provides talent development presentations for Loan Officers and leaders within the mortgage industry. His main focus is to tap the potential of every individual by enhancing their skills to improve their performance in leading themselves and others.
In addition to his role at XINNIX, Ralph is a Public Address announcer for Kennesaw State University, enjoys sporting events and cheering for his hometown Miami Hurricanes. Most importantly, he enjoys spending time with his wife, Cristy and two children.
Why the call-sign “CLUTCH”?
Ralph always comes through, especially when the pressure is at its highest.
What Ralph brings to the table:
- Deep understanding of both the mortgage and banking industries
- Award-winning leadership skills that elevate the performance of the entire team
- Passion for coaching, mentoring, and developing people to reach their full potential
- Training ability consistently rated as “Excellent” by our students
Four things you might not know about our VP:
- Serves as the Public Address Announcer for Kennesaw State University
- Won a flat football national championship
- Collects lapel pins from every new place he visits
- Been to Disney World over 100 times