Andrea builds brands. She has helped enhance and grow some of the greatest companies in the financial services industry for the past 25 years. Her experience spans public and privately held companies in the US and globally in retail mortgage banking, real estate investment and payments.
She is a catalyst to create a world-class customer experience at XINNIX, overseeing marketing for products and services that delight customers and inspire employees. She is an expert in developing brands from the “inside-out” to define and amplify the culture of the organization. Her work earned placement on FORTUNE’S list of “100 Best Companies to Work For” and “Best of” Awards in business, industry and regional publications nationwide.
Why the call-sign “skywriter”?
Andrea’s mission is to spread the news about XINNIX’s power to transform companies and lives.
What Andrea brings to the table:
- Combination of art and science to build a data-driven plan for predictive results
- The ability to bring intangible ideas to life
- Expertise in building a workplace-of-choice
Four things you might not know about Andrea:
- Earned her company a placement on FORTUNE’s list of “100 Best Companies to Work For” 4 times
- Attended the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, California 3 times
- Owns a wonderful collection of Christmas decorations, including 13 Christmas trees and a one-of-a-kind Santa collection
- Was a national champion baton twirler and Miss Majorette of Maryland